Changing various wastes to valuable resources
J&T Recycling recycles various wastes (liquids, solids, plastics, and fluorescent lamps) to help realize a recycling-based society.
- Low-concentration PCB
- Low-concentration PCB (polychlorinated biphenyl) waste is detoxified by thermal disposal.
- Waste liquid / Sludge
- J&T Recycling handles the many processes required the disposal of waste liquid, waste oil, and waste beverages using its abundant experience and technology.
- Solid waste
- J&T Recycling is a total recycler of solid industrial waste such as construction waste material.
- Waste to be incinerated
- This is an incinerator with a high recycling rate and the capability to recycle wastes of many kinds.
- Recycling of waste plastic
- RPF (solid fuel) is manufactured from waste plastic recovered during the thermal recycling of industrial wastes and plastics.